In an exclusive travel in france, book a break to discover one of the most famous capitals. Paris, City of Light, offering a kaleidoscope of surprises, discoveries, fantasies, luxuries, cultural and architectural treasures, is a capital full of history, vibrant and bustling.
There are so many things to do in Paris...
With the coming of spring, the French capital is engaged in its finery. For a break to Paris, ask yourself first what you want to discover a priority, because obviously you can not do everything. Do not get frustrated so far, as many capitals Paris can not be visited in one day, or even a lifetime tell you lovers of Paris.
If this is your first visit to Paris and if you're not there for a purpose, a temporary exhibition of international scope or the International Air Show and Space, for example, while do not make the mistake to visit a maximum of sites in minimum time. Of course, there are unavoidable over which you can do without having to go under penalty of return accounts in your country and community. Thus most of a short stay in Paris or even a break could occur in eight essential steps connecting the most famous monuments and sites of Paris:
- The Champs Elysees: no introduction the Champs Elysees, the most famous avenue in the world, stretching from the Louvre Pyramid to La Défense. Its prestige began in 1900 when the luxury seizes west districts of the French capital. The avenue was then adorned with prestigious palaces, chic terraces, and luxury boutiques. As the song says: "There is everything you want on the Champs Elysees!" For a luxury shopping in Paris, this is where you find your happiness, especially in the homes of fashion designers (Hermès, Cartier, Yves St Laurent, Chanel, ect).
- The Eiffel Tower: 324 m high, it offers an exceptional view of Paris. You can find out by taking the lifts to access the different floors of the Eiffel Tower.
- The Pont de l'Alma
- The Louvre Museum is one of the largest museums in the world, it houses exceptional works such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo. The museum is located on the Rue de Rivoli is also a high place of Parisian shopping. You will find many souvenir shops.
- The Pont Neuf (the oldest bridge in Paris)
- Notre Dame de Paris, the famous cathedral
- The Butte Montmartre. Made famous by the renowned painters of names that made the glory of Butte: Géricault, Corot, Cézanne, Van Gogh, Toulouse-Lautrec, Modigliani, Picasso and many others. Its emblem is the magnificent Sacre Coeur Basilica. Montmartre also grows grapes to the "Clos Montmartre" and vintage wine of Montmartre.
This visit to Paris can be done in a day, two or three. you can start with a cafe on the Champs Elysees and then down the Avenue Marceau until the Eiffel Tower. Continue on foot if walking does not bother you. Because the best way to discover Paris is taking his time, strolling, stopping in front of a charming Parisian shop.